Suppose I will be the only one developer in our company who will use WinLicense, do I need to purchase Company license or will Single developer license be enough?
Reference Number: AA-00504 Views: 2289

Company licenses are for companies with more than one software developer. If you are the only developer in your company or registered as one-man company, you just need to get the "Single Developer" license.

Quick Jump Menu